The ‘Premier’ part of our accreditation means Google recognises us for exemplary service for our clients. An agency can only achieve Premier Partner status when they have:
- Demonstrated the highest standard of Google Ads management
- Met a higher spend requirement across managed accounts and campaign types to show that the agency is proficient at managing diverse campaigns at scale
- Met the performance requirement by delivering solid overall Google Ads revenue and growth, and maintaining and growing a happy customer base
Impression has consistently met all of these criteria and is therefore accredited as a Google Premier Partner.
As an official Google Premier Partner agency, we are recognised as an elite business partner by Google. When you work with us, you’re working with digital marketers who have proven expertise and the ability to help your business to succeed online.
” Facebook Marketing Partners are painstakingly vetted not only for capability and expertise but also for a solid track record of success. This gives you the confidence to move at the speed you want, knowing you’re working with a proven partner.”
What does it mean for you?
- The Yolk Media has the backing of marketing and technology development support from Facebook.
- This means superior insights, customized solutions, and unmatched technical support
- Provide fitting omnichannel, cross-marketing, and remarketing strategies
- Get access to Beta features and premium support from Facebook